Join our club for numerous benefits. HERE
ImPulsTanz and its hotbed of choreographers, dancers, teachers, performers, students, presenters, journalists, studios, theatres, lounges etc. provide a hyper-creative environment for artistic exchange and therefore creating. Every year, we are inviting artists, both emerging and established, for residencies to study and/or research and/or create and/or write.
TURBO research residencies
TURBO is an initiative to support and promote emerging choreographers living and working in Austria. The residencies include rehearsal space, workshops and research projects, performance tickets as well as individual coaching by established artists.
We are delighted to offer 2 TURBO research residencies during ImPulsTanz 2017 (13 July – 13 August).
The application is open for all emerging choreographers living and working in Austria. Each TURBO residency will be shaped individually according to and in dialogue with the selected artists. TURBO artists may / can chose from the following services:
• studio space for 2 weeks
• individual coaching by an artist present at ImPulsTanz 2017 (in accordance with the desired artist)
• participation in 1 research project (Pro Series or Field Project) per person (PLEASE NOTE: the selection for participation in these research projects is done by the relevant project heads)
• participation in max. 2 workshops of your choice per person at ImPulsTanz 2017
• tickets for 5 performances of your choice per person at ImPulsTanz 2017
• studio for (optional) final showing
Please send your application (English or German) incl. curriculum vitae and brief description of the project you want to work on in your residency by 18 April, 2017 to
T: (01) 523 55 58
We are looking forward to working with you this summer!