Subscribe for flowery or informative ImPulsTanz mail HERE
ImPulsTanz and its hotbed of choreographers, dancers, teachers, performers, students, presenters, journalists, studios, theatres, lounges etc. provide a hyper-creative environment for artistic exchange and therefore creating. Every year, we are inviting artists, both emerging and established, for residencies to study and/or research and/or create and/or write.
TURBO research residencies
TURBO is an initiative to support and promote emerging choreographers living and working in Austria. The residencies include rehearsal space, workshops and research projects, performance tickets as well as individual coaching by established artists.
Each TURBO residency will be shaped individually according to and in dialogue with the selected artists.
TURBO artists may / can chose from the following services:
• studio space for 2 weeks
• individual coaching by an artist present at ImPulsTanz 2016 (in accordance with the desired artist)
• participation in 1 research project (Pro Series or Field Project) per person. PLEASE NOTE: the selection for participation in these research projects is done by the relevant project heads
• participation in max. 2 workshops of your choice per person at ImPulsTanz 2016
• tickets for 5 performances of your choice per person at ImPulsTanz 2016
• studio for (optional) final showing