Everything about our previous festivals you find HERE
ImPulsTanz with its 3000 Workshop & Research students, offers a perfect forum for companies and schools to find new artists. The students can combine their further education activities with a job or education perspective. If you are interested in holding an audition in the frame of the festival 2016 and benefiting from this platform, please contact us at email@example.com.
• international announcement of the audition (print and online)
• preparation / handling / hosting of the audition
• large studio space with sound system (and also piano if needed)
• class teacher/accompanist at hand if needed
Auditions outside of the festival period
Georg Blaschke / M.A.P. Vienna Movement Art Programmes
Sat, 11 March 2017
Georg Blaschke / M.A.P. Vienna Movement Art Programmes is looking for one female dancer for his upcoming production titled Antonio’s Imaginary Workshop - based on art and life of Hong Kong visual artist Antonio Mak.
Saturday, March 11 2017, 12:00 - 18:00
ARGEkultur Salzburg, ground level
Ulrike Gschwandtner Straße 5
A-5020 Salzburg, Austria
Research period and rehearsals will take place in September and October 2017 in Vienna (5 days a week) including some preparation time before, followed by performances in Vienna at the end of October or beginning of November 2017
• Strong contemporary dance technique
• Professional performing experience
• Thorough understanding of somatic methods
• Interest and motivation to work autonomously on the proposed subject
No age limit. The project is paid.
About the project:
The work focuses on two central questions:
1. How can we physically approach a sculptural art work when we only have access to it through related images, spoken language and text as sources of information?
2. How do we pass on physical information to another performer after having created our own interpretation of the art work according to the first question?
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV, representative photos and links to videos to
M.A.P. Vienna / Raffaela Gras (Production): firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTICIPATION TO THE AUDITION IS ON INVITATION ONLY.