Fashionable goodies of the last festivals are available again HERE
PRO SCENE 2015
ATLAS – Creating Dance Trails 2016
An ImPulsTanz training programme
ATLAS – Creating Dance Trails is a module based training programme embedded in the ImPulsTanz – Vienna International Dance Festival. It offers a dynamic environment that allows young dance artists with first choreographic experience to intensively work on their professional development. The programme is designed to address two basic needs of emerging choreographers: On the one hand, having studio space available for research and the creation of new work, and on the other hand, get new input through top-class training possibilities, a broad range of international dance productions and the exchange with fellow artists.
Prior to the project start, an experienced ATLAS Buddy assists and advises the participants in the process of composing their individual programme, an ATLAS Coach accompanies the participants' works dramaturgically during their stay. Already existing fragments of a performance can be, but don't have to be, brought to Vienna.
Project period: 14 July – 16 August 2016
Deadline for registration: 31 March 2016
Fee per participant: EUR 3.250.-
Workshop & Research Modul
- 8 ImPulsTanz workshops
- 1 ImPulsTanz Field Project or 2 further workshops
- Half price on all further workshops
- 18 tickets for ImPulsTanz performances
- Reduced tickets for all further performances
Rehearsal & Workspace Modul
- Dance studio exclusively for the ATLAS group
- Personal artistic coaching for developing ones own solo/group work (if desired)
- Weekly exchange, showings and feedback sessions with the ATLAS group
- (according to the desire of the group)
- Final presentation of the works (in progress) at the end of ImPulsTanz 2016 (if desired)
- At the end all participants receive an ATLAS certificate
- Accommodation in Vienna
- Discounts for food & beverages at the Arsenal Café (ImPulsTanz workshop centre)
- Your own ImPulsTanz bicycle for the entire stay or a free travel pass for public transport
- Free admission to the ImPulsTanz opening and closing party
- at Kasino am Schwarzenbergplatz
Fee does not include:
- Travel to and from Vienna
- Health insurance
- Per diem
Costs & registration:
The registration fee is EUR 3,250.-. The registration is only valid after an advance payment of EUR 800.-
Further information about the costs and registration.
The deadline for registration is 31 March 2016. For registration, please fill in the form and together with a CV, a short letter of interest and a portrait photo, send the complete documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we can assist you:
Upon application it is a pleasure for us to support you with an official invitation letter from ImPulsTanz, to help with funding applications/ grants/ financial support.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail email@example.com or by telephone – +43.1.523 55 58 – from Monday to Friday, 11am to 6pm.