Everything about our previous festivals you find HERE
Workshops & Research Projects
In addition to the All Abilities workshops, people with disabilities are invited to participate in most of the other workshops and research projects. Our Workshop Office is happy to provide you with further information.
Workshop & Ticket Offices
Our Workshop and Ticket Office at MuseumsQuartier can be reached via lift next to MQ Point. We would be happy to assist you, if needed. Please call +43.1.526 52 57, we will be there in a moment. The Workshop Office as well as the Ticket Office at Arsenal are barrier-free. Access to the box office at Museumstraße 5, 1070 Vienna is barrier-free as well.
- Arsenal: All studios are barrier-free and barrier-free toilets are available in both buildings – Burgtheater rehearsal stage (Workshop and Ticket Office, Studios 1 to 4) and ART for ART (Studios A to G).
- Dschungel Wien: Dschungel Wien has a stepless entry, all studios are barrier-free and there is a barrier-free toilet.
- Tanzquartier Wien Studios: The entry is stepless and the studios are accessible by lift. The rooms are on different levels, but accessible via a stair lift. There is a barrier-free toilet.
- Volksopern Probebühne: The studios are barrier-free and there is a barrier-free toilet.
All public transport stations have barrier-free access (by lift or ramp). Tactile guidance strips are available in almost all stations, helping blind and visually impaired people navigate from and to stairs, escalators and lifts. Almost all transportation in Vienna is accessible barrier-free. We recommend the app Wien Mobil for navigation as it provides real-time information. It not only shows you which stations and means of transport are accessible barrier-free, but also offers up-to-date information on out of service lifts. In addition, you can filter barrier-free departures and routes under Settings > Mobility in the app.
- Arsenal: Four disabled parking spaces are available behind the Burgtheater rehearsal stage.
- Dschungel Wien & Tanzquartier Wien: Four disabled parking spaces are available directly at MuseumsQuartier. The entry is via the main entrance (at the corner of Volkstheater/Burggasse). Parking is free of charge for all people with a disability card for the duration of their stay at MuseumsQuartier. There are also two additional disabled parking spaces availabre for a fee in the Contipark parking garage in front of MuseumsQuartier.
- Volksopern Probebühne: There is one disabled parking space available at Prechtlgasse 6, 1090 Vienna (Fri & Sat 17:00–22:00) and two parking spaces at Wilhelm-Exner-Gasse 5, 1090 Vienna (Mon–Fri 08:00–17:00). They are in close proximity to the entrance.
Last Update: March 2021