Everything about our previous festivals you find HERE
Costume fever is a workshop to question in theory and in practice the need and the process of costumes in performing arts nowadays. You can bring a costume from a former piece and/or for an upcoming piece:
• we will share our experiences with costumes
• we will exchange in movement the perceptions of each participant’s body
• we will question the economy of costume today: how to work together, how to make a costume or collaborate with a costume designer even with a tight budget.
• we will practice the fabrication’s basics of costume
• we will share and exchange different methods
• You will have the possibility to work on a costume piece by finding your own way, your own approach, your own practice and maybe trying out collaborations.
• I will share my approach of costume with you: to observe the body in space and light. To develop, think and trying out prototypes in movement.
ARTISTBIO: Lise Lendais
Together with Pierre-Emmanuel Finzi she runs LE STUDIO Film und Bühne, a new theatre and cinema in Vienna that will open in September 2019.
GOOD TO KNOW
Sneak previews of our current performances, or sweet memories of our workshops and past festival events can be watched here. MORE