APPLICATION + FEES
Project Fees Overview
Application for Research Projects is open as of now!
Prices in Euro
The Registration Fee is a one time fee, regardless of the amount of Research applications and is also valid as Registration Fee for ImPulsTanz Workshops. With the payment of the Registration Fee your application is binding and obliges to pay the Project Fee in case of acceptance through ImPulsTanz. If you are not selected for any Research Project and neither want to take Workshops the Registration Fee will not be refunded, respectively will be demanded as a Cancellation Fee.
Please send your application by e-mail including:
• A curriculum vitae (CV)
• The name of the project heads and the title of the Research Project/s
• A letter of motivation for each Project (Please state your name on each letter!)
• A portrait and a movement picture (JPEG)
• €40 Registration Fee (not per e-mail)
Special note: Please send all documents as seperate PDF and in English - thank you!
Please do not send videos!
Please send all above mentioned material to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Selection
1) Payment of the Registration Fee
• Via secure (SSL) online credit card payment (Visa, MasterCard, DinersClub and direct banking): www.impulstanz.com/en/festivalpayment/
Please note: it is recommended to sign up with an ImPulsTanz account, or to use (or update) your existing account from previous years.
• Via international bank transfer to:
holder of account: Wiener Tanzwochen
bank: Bank Austria - Member of UniCredit, 1120 Wien, Schönbrunnerstraße 231
account: 04270 464 301
IBAN: AT44 1100 0042 7046 4301
BIC/SWIFT CODE: BKAUATWW
Expenses are to be paid by the remitter!
The selection will be made by the Project heads and ImPulsTanz on grounds of the supplied material. The Project heads are entitled to make a final selection on the first day of the Project. Information about acceptance will be provided at the very latest two weeks before the start of each Research Project, but we try to inform you within two weeks after receiving your application.
3) Payment of the Project Fee
• You can pay the Project Fee either online via secure credit card payment or direct banking, international bank transfer or directly and personally at the Workshop Office in cash or via EC-Bank Cards and Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard and Diners Club)
• Last date for paying through bank transfer is ten days before the start of the (first) chosen Project.
• At the Workshop Office you can pay the Project Fee at the latest one hour before the Project starts.
Please pick up your Workshop-Pass at the Workshop Office! - Thank you.
As of April 2018 – information subject to change!