Everything about our previous festivals you find HERE
Buying tickets for wheelchair users
A 65 % discount on tickets for wheelchair users & accompanying persons requires an advance booking by phone at +43.1.523 55 58-19 or preffered email (at least 3 days prior to the performance).
Our Workshop and Ticket Office at MuseumsQuartier can be reached via a lift next to the MQ Point. We would be happy to assist you, if needed. Please call +43.1.526 52 57 and we will be there in a moment. The Workshop Office as well as the Ticket Office at Arsenal are barrier-free. The access to the box office at Museumstraße 5, 1070 Vienna is barrier-free as well.
- Akademietheater: The entrance to the ground floor seats on the left and right is barrier-free.
Barrier-free restrooms are available on the left side of the ground floor.
- Arsenal: All studios are barrier-free and barrier-free toilets are available in both buildings – Burgtheater rehearsal stage (Workshop and Ticket Office, Studios 1 to 4) and ART for ART (Studios A to G).
- Ehemaliges Gustinus-Ambrosi-Museum, Augarten: All entrances are barrier-free. A barrier-free restroom is located in the entrance area.
- Kasino am Schwarzenbergplatz: The barrier-free entrance is located at the main entrance, access to the theatre hall is possible via a lift in the courtyard. Barrier-free restrooms are available.
- Leopold Museum: The entire building is accessible without barriers. Access to the main entrance is possible via a lift. All levels of the museum are accessible via lifts. Barrier-free restrooms are also available.
- MQ Libelle: A barrier-free access is possible via a lift. Barrier-free restrooms are available.
- mumok – Museum moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien & mumok – Hofstallung: Barrier-free access is possible via a lift. Next to the revolving door there are two single-leaf, heavy doors with a passage width of 120 cm each. The security control centre can be notified via a door bell (at a height of 1 meter). Barrier-free restrooms are located at all facilities in the museum (at the women’s restroom next to mumok Café als well as next to the cloakroom; gender-neutral barrier-free restrooms are located on level -2 and level 5.)
- MuTh: The access is barrier-free. Barrier-free restrooms are available.
- Odeon Theater: Step-free access to the theatre is possible via the side entrance "Große Mohrengasse 5 - Stiege II" and via a lift (102 cm wide and 88 cm deep, the door is 75 cm wide). Access to the theatre hall is by a stair lift over 3 steps from the first floor to the theatre hall level.
A barrier-free restroom is available.
- Schauspielhaus: The access to the seating area balcony is barrier-free.
A barrier-free restroom is available.
- Volkstheater: Barrier-free access to the auditorium is possible via a ramp at the side entrance Neustiftgasse 1. A barrier-free restroom is available on the ground floor.
- Volkstheater Rote Bar: Barrier-free access is possible via a lift. A barrier-free restroom is available on the ground floor.
- WUK: The access to the auditorium and foyer is barrier-free. A barrier-free restroom is available.
- Kursalon Wien: A barrier-free access is available. Please ask our staff at the main entrance for main information. A barrier-free restroom is accessable via elevator.
All public transport stations have barrier-free access (by lift or ramp). Tactile guidance strips are available in almost all stations, helping blind and visually impaired people navigate from and to stairs, escalators and lifts. Almost all transportation in Vienna is accessible barrier-free. We recommend the app Wien Mobil for navigation as it provides real-time information. It not only shows you which stations and means of transport are accessible barrier-free, but also offers up-to-date information on out of service lifts. In addition, you can filter barrier-free departures and routes under Settings > Mobility in the app.
- Akademietheater: Three disabled parking spaces are available on the opposite side of the main entrance of the theatre.
- Arsenal: Four disabled parking spaces are available behind the Burgtheater rehearsal stage.
- Ehemaliges Gustinus-Ambrosi-Museum, Augarten: Two disabled parking spaces (Mo-Fr 07:00-16:00) are available at Trunnerstraße 1–3, 1020 Vienna, 280 meters away from the entrance.
- Kasino am Schwarzenbergplatz: Disabled parking spaces are available at Palais-Coros-Garage (Mahlerstraße 12, 1010 Vienna), 210 meters away from to the entrance or at the close-by Akademietheater.
- Leopold Museum, MQ Libelle, mumok – Museum moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien & mumok – Hofstallung: Four disabled parking spaces are available directly at MuseumsQuartier. Access is possible via the main entrance (at the corner of Volkstheater and Burggasse). Parking is permitted to everyone with a disabled pass for the duration of their stay at MuseumsQuartier and is free of charge. In addition, there are two more paid parking spaces available at the Contipark parking garage located in front of the MuseumsQuartier.
- MuTh: Three disabled parking spaces are available at Kleine Pfarrgasse 33–35, 1020 Vienna, 50 meters away from the entrance.
- Odeon Theater: One disabled parking space is available at Lilienbrunngasse 7–9, 1020 Vienna, about 350 meters from the entrance. Additional disabled parking spaces are available at Lilienbrunngasse garage (Lilienbrunngasse 6–12, 1020 Vienna), approximately 350 meters away from the entrance.
- Schauspielhaus: One disabled parking space (Mo-Fr 08:00-18:00) is available at Porzellangasse 27, 1090 Vienna, 80 meters away from the entrance.
- Volkstheater, Rote Bar: Two disabled parking spaces are available at Neustiftgasse 1, 1070 Vienna.
- WUK: Two disabled parking spaces (Fr-Sa 17:00-22:00) are available at Prechtlgasse 6, 1090 Vienna, about 100 meters away from the entrance.
- Kursalon Wien: One disabled parking space is available at Beethovenplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, about 120 meters away from the entrance.