Fashionable goodies as well as workshop and performance vouchers HERE
ImPulsTanz welcomes more than 3.000 participants to the workshops and research projects each year and therefore offers a perfect forum for companies and schools to discover new artists. The students can combine their further education activities with a job or education perspective. If you are interested in holding an audition within the frame of ImPulsTanz and benefiting from this platform, please contact us at email@example.com.
• international announcement of the audition (print and online)
• preparation / handling / hosting of the audition
• large studio space with sound system (piano, if needed)
• class teacher / accompanist (if needed)
Vienna-based choreographer Georg Blaschke and his association M.A.P. Vienna Movement Art Programmes are looking for two dance performers for the upcoming production titled Giotto’s Corridor – a collaboration with media artist Jan Machacek and a cooperation with brut Koproduktionshaus Wien
The premiere is scheduled for the end of November 2021 in Vienna, of course taking in consideration the uncertainty due to the actual situation of the pandemic. Rehearsal start and location of the rehearsals: not before September 2021 in Vienna. Period of work: maximum 8 weeks including the performances. Your work for the project is paid.
Please send a short CV and a video-link to a representative solo work of yourself (maximum length: 10 minutes) to M.A.P. Vienna / Raffaela Gras (Production): firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday, 5th March 2021
After a pre-selection possible candidates will invited to work individually in a frame of a dialogue with Georg Blaschke for about an hour. The actual measures related to the COVID-19 pandemic will be strictly applied. These meetings will be arranged according to personal schedules in the second half of March 2021.
• No gender or age preference
• Strong contemporary dance technique
• Professional performing experience
• Thorough understanding of somatic methods
• Interest and motivation to work autonomously on a proposed subject
About the project:
The work focuses on two central questions:
1. How does the application of a visual concept transform an actual space and the habits of individual perception and bodily articulation? This concept is based on a thorough historical research of the discovery of a linear perspective.
2. What is tangible? A movement, the projection of a movement or a movement within the image of itself?