Sneak previews of our current performances, or sweet memories of our workshops and past festival events can be watched here. MORE
ImPulsTanz with its 3000 Workshop & Research students, offers a perfect forum for companies and schools to find new artists. The students can combine their further education activities with a job or education perspective. If you are interested in holding an audition in the frame of the festival 2019 and benefiting from this platform, please contact us as of April 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• international announcement of the audition (print and online)
• preparation / handling / hosting of the audition
• large studio space with sound system (and also piano if needed)
• class teacher/accompanist at hand if needed
- La Faktoria Chereographic Center, dancers and choreographers for an international Training Programme 2019 / 2020
La Faktoria Choreographic Center
International training programme 2019 / 2020
Who: Dancers and choreographers, f/m
When: 20th July 2019, 10:00
Where: Workshop Centre Arsenal
La Faktoria Choreographic Center offers an international training and research programme under the direction of Laida Aldaz, Marta Coronado and Carmen Larraz in the city of Pamplona north of Spain.
This international training programme is designed for dancers and dance professionals who wish to open their knowledge and develop creative processes in an environment of research and artistic exchange.
La Faktoria is looking for candidates for the upcoming training programme that will start in September 2019 and will end in June 2020. The guest teachers and choreographers participating in the programme are dancers and ex-dancers from companies such as Ultima Vez / Wim Vandekeybus, Rosas company / Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker, Trisha Brown company, Akram Khan Company, Compagnie Zoo / Thomas Hauert, James Thiérrée and other independent artists coming from the fields of improvisation, composition and conceptual dance.
The training programme will be organized as follows:
- Morning classes of different techniques
- Workshops and laboratories from 10:00 to 17:00 including one hour lunch break
- Space and coaching for personal work from 17:00 to 20:00
- Classes and workshops will be running from Monday to Friday. Each guest teacher will come to La Faktoria for a 2-week period except those choreographers in charge of the creation in June who will work with the participants for the duration of 6 weeks.